Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Administering Task UI >
A task can be deleted from the Inbox. For the task to be deleted, certain options must be specified on the task. If these options are not set, the task cannot be deleted.
To set up a task to allow deletion
- Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Application > Tasks, and select the task you want to delete.
- Make sure that the Allow Delete option is checked. If necessary, check the box.
- Step off the record to save your changes.
To delete a task
- Navigate to Site Map > Inbox > Inbox Items, and select the task in the Inbox that you want to delete.
- Click on the Detail tab, and click Delete.
The task item is removed from the Inbox.