Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring Applets > Customizing How Siebel CRM Displays Data in an Applet >
Displaying a System Field in an Applet
This topic describes how to display a system field in the list column of a list applet. You can also display a system field in the control of a form applet. It is not necessary to define a system field as a child Field object of the underlying business component. For more information, see System Fields of a Business Component.
To display a system field in an applet
- In Siebel Tools, click Applet in the Object Explorer.
- In the Applets list, locate the applet you must modify.
- In the Object Explorer, expand the Applet tree, expand the List tree, and then click List Column.
- In the List Columns list, add a new record.
- In the Field property of the list column, choose a system field.
- In the Display Name property, enter a value that describes the data that the system field stores, such as Last Updated.