Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring the Customer Dashboard > Overview of the Customer Dashboard >
Enabling the Customer Dashboard
By default, the Customer Dashboard is enabled for Siebel Call Center, Siebel Sales, and Siebel Service. You can enable the Customer Dashboard for other applications.
To enable the Customer Dashboard
- In Siebel Tools, display the business service user prop object type, which is a child of the business service object type.
For more information, see Displaying Object Types You Use to Configure Siebel CRM.
- In the Object Explorer, click Business Service.
- In the Business Services list, locate the Persistent Customer Dashboard business service.
- Verify that the Inactive property does not contain a check mark, which is the default setting.
- In the Object Explorer, expand the Business Service tree, and then click Business Service User Prop.
- In the Business Service User Props list, query the Name property for Applications.
- Add the Siebel application to the Value property.
For example, to activate Customer Dashboard for the Siebel Employee Relationship Management application (Siebel ERM), you add Siebel ERM to the user property as described in the following table.
Siebel Universal Agent; Siebel Field Service; Siebel Sales Enterprise; Siebel ERM