Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring Dock Objects for Siebel Remote > Configuring Dock Objects >
Cleansing Dock Objects
Dock object integrity might be compromised in the following situations:
- If you delete a custom table, column, or dock object.
- If you redefine a foreign key column to reference a different table.
In these situations, you must cleanse the dock objects before you can use the Docking Wizard again or before you can use Siebel Remote.
To cleanse dock objects
- In Siebel Tools, in the Object Explorer, click Dock Object.
- In the Dock Objects list, click Cleanse.
Siebel Tools does the following:
- Examines all dock objects in the Dock Objects list.
- Prompts you to make sure all the dock objects are clean. If they are not, then Siebel Tools deletes some objects.
- If the projects on which you work are not locked, then Siebel Tools prompts you to lock them. After Siebel Tools finishes, it repeats Step b.