Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring a Siebel Application >
Developing an Implementation Plan
This task is a step in Roadmap for Configuring a Siebel Application.
This topic includes the following topics:
To develop an implementation plan
- Perform a thorough business analysis that details the needs of your organization and users.
- Acquire approval and commitments for time and resource from the relevant organizations.
- Determine if a predefined Siebel application can or cannot meet the needs of your users.
- If a predefined Siebel application cannot meet the needs of your users, determine what business needs require changes to the Siebel application.
- Determine how you can assure success with your configured application.
- Write design documents that include the following items:
- Make sure the participating organizations and users review and approve the design.