Configuring Siebel Business Applications > About Views, Screens, and Applications >
The user can access a view in one of the following ways:
- Screenbar, which displays the default view for that screen
- The second-level visibility list
- A third-level tab
- The fourth level list for the category view
- The thread bar
- The history list
- History forward and back buttons
- Drilldown from another view
The navigational constructs in the physical user interface determines access to certain views.
For more information, see Overview of the Logical User Interface Object Layer.