Siebel Financial Services Connector for IAA-XML Guide > Overview of Siebel Connector for IAA-XML > Architectural Overview >
Outbound Data Flow
As shown in Figure 2, during an outbound data flow, followings are the order of process that taking place:
- The workflow is instantiated, the FINS IAA-XML Transaction Manager takes all the ROW_IDs of the objects and the operation name as input.
- The FINS IAA-XML Transaction Manager then extracts data from the Siebel database and then returns all the instances retrieved as property sets.
This data is then used to populate the internal integration objects based on the Siebel business objects.
NOTE: Property set is the representation of data in the internal format in memory and is used widely by the business services.
- The internal integration object instances are then passed to the FINS IAA-XML Data Transformation Engine (DTE) which transform the internal integration object instances into external integration object instances. It also adds all necessary IAA specific command layer attributes into the instances.
- Next, the FINS IAA-XML Converter converts all external integration object instances into proper XML integration object instance and adds the envelope, header, and other sections to the newly converted instance.
- Then XML Hierarchy Converter converts this XML integration object instance from a property set format into a text format.
- As a last step, the message is then sent to external systems using any transport mechanism supported by Siebel EAI such as, HTTP or MSMQ Receiver supported by Oracle's Siebel EAI.