Siebel Financial Services Connector for IFX XML Guide > Configuring FINS IFX XML > Process of Creating Integration Objects for Configuring FINS IFX XML >
Creating an Internal Integration Object
An internal integration object creates a structure that matches the data structure of a Siebel business object.
You can choose an already-created internal integration object, if one has been created. Siebel integration objects are interfaces for outside systems to interact with internal Siebel data.
This example uses the FINS IFX Wizard to create a new internal integration object, as shown in the following procedure. The new integration object will be paired with the external integration objects created in the previous section.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Integration Objects for Configuring FINS IFX XML.
To create an internal integration object
- Select the DTD file for the object.
You select the IFX101.dtd file.
- Create a pair of external integration objects.
The steps are described in the preceding sections.
- In the Select Internal Integration Object screen, do not select either check box, and click Next to display the New Integration Object screen.
- In the Internal Request Integration Object area, choose the business object that contains the information that the connector will exchange, and enter the name of the integration object.
For this example, choose the Service Request business object, which contains the information that the connector will exchange, and enter FINS IFX Tutorial Payment Add Internal IntgObj for the integration object name.
- For the Internal Response Integration Object, click the Use the same integration object as request check box.
The entry boxes are grayed-out.
- Click Next to display the integration components available from the business object you selected on the previous screen.
This screen displays a visual hierarchy of the business object structure. It provides all the available aggregates and elements for the message.
- Click (+) to expand the list.
- Deselect the root business component, Service Request.
Doing so deselects all business components in the hierarchy.
- Select the FIN Service Request Payment Request business component.
The FIN Service Request Payment Request is the only business component needed for this tutorial.
- Click Next.
The screen displays a warning telling you that it may take some time to create the integration objects.
- Click Yes to create the integration objects.
After the wizard creates the integration objects, it shows the objects that have been created.
Three new integration objects are generated in the FINS IFX Tutorial project and two dispatcher map entries are written into FINS IFX Tutorial DispMap integration object.
- Integration Objects:
- FINS IFX Tutorial Payment Add Internal IntgObj
- FINS IFX Tutorial PmtAddRq IntgObj
- FINS IFX Tutorial PmtAddRs IntgObj
- Dispatcher Map entries: