Siebel Financial Services Connector for IFX XML Guide > Configuring FINS IFX XML > Process of Creating Integration Objects for Configuring FINS IFX XML >
Copying the Envelope Integration Object
An envelope integration object provides the envelope and header information needed by the IFX XML hierarchy.
The following procedure shows how to copy and modify the envelope integration object that works with external and internal integration objects. The FINS IFX Envelope v101 uses <SignonPswd> as the initial signon mechanism.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Integration Objects for Configuring FINS IFX XML.
To copy and modify the envelope integration object
- In Siebel Tools, if the Integration Object object type is not visible in the Object Explorer, choose View > Options.
- Click the Object explorer tab, select the Integration Object checkbox, and then click OK.
- In the Object Explorer, select the Integration Object object type.
- In the Object List Editor, query for FINS IFX Envelope v101.
- When the record appears, right-click and choose Copy Record.
- In the new record, fill in the following fields, if necessary: