Siebel Data Quality Administration Guide > Configuring Siebel Data Quality > Configuring the Windows Displayed in Real-Time Data Matching >
Configuring Real-Time Deduplication Window for Child Applets
Configuration changes are required in Siebel Tools to set up the real-time Deduplication Window on child applets.
To configure the real-time Deduplication Window for a child applet, an applet user property must be added to the respective applet where the Deduplication Window is required. For example, to generate a window from the Account Contact view, add the applet user property to Account Contact List Applet, as described in the following procedure.
To configure the real-time deduplication window for a child applet (Account Contact view)
- In Siebel Tools, query for the following applet:
Account Contact List Applet
- Add the following user property to this applet:
- Name: DeDuplication Results Applet
- Value: DeDuplication Results (Contact) List Applet
- Recompile the SRF.
- Restart the Siebel Server.