Siebel Deal Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Deal Management > Process of Configuring Workbench >
Mapping Deal Statuses to Workbench Statuses
A quote or an order can have various statuses that describe its state in business processing. In Workbench, a quote or an order is called a deal. A deal can have the following statuses:
- APPROVED. A quote or an order that a user approved.
- LOST. A quote or an order that the customer or the company did not accept.
- WON. A quote that the customer accepted.
- WON - ORDERS. An order that was shipped.
Price administrators must map some of the quote and order statuses that their business uses to a status in Workbench so that quote and order data is available for analysis in Workbench. Do not map the quote and order statuses that do not apply to a status in Workbench. For example, the In Process status does not apply to a status in Workbench.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring Workbench.
To map a deal status to a workbench status
- Navigate to the Administration - Deal Management screen > Workbench Admin view.
- Create a record to map a deal status to a workbench status:
- Select a value in the Deal Status field.
- In the Workbench Status field, select the status to which you want to map the deal status value.