Developing and Deploying Siebel Business Applications > Modifying the Look and Feel of the Web Client > Adding a New Logo to the Banner >
Modifying the Banner Frame Web Template
The first step for adding a new logo to the Frame Banner is to add the image file to the Images directory and then modify the Web template to include the new image.
To add a logo to the banner frame
- Add the image file you will use as your logo to the images directory of your Siebel Tools installation and to the Images directory of your test application.
- In Siebel Tools choose View > Windows > Web Templates Window.
The Web Template Explorer appears.
- In the Web Template Explorer find dCCFrameBanner.
The content of the template is displayed.
dCCFrameBanner is the banner frame template for customer and partner applications.
NOTE: Make a backup copy of the dCCFrameBanner.swt file.
- Right-click in the window that displays the HTML, and then choose Edit Template.
Your default HTML editor opens the dCCFrameBanner.swt file.
NOTE: If you have not set your default HTML Editor, choose View > Options, click the Web Template Editor tab, and then define the path to the editor to use.
- Find the following line of HTML:
<td class="applicationMenu"><span valign="top"><swe:image name="BANNER_GLOBE_LOGO" category="HTML Control Icons"/></span></td>
- Replace the file name "BANNER_GLOBE_LOGO" with the name of your logo file.
- Find the following line:
<td width="100%" class="bannerFade"> </td>
- Remove the class="bannerfade" property as shown:
<td width="100%"> </td>
- Save the file.
- Copy the file dCCFrameBanner.swt from the Web Templates directory in your Tools installation directory to the Web Templates directory in your client installation.
- Clear your browser's cache directory and then open the Siebel application to be tested.
For the current example, open the Partner Portal application.
Changes appear similar to Figure 34.