Developing and Deploying Siebel Business Applications > Required Application Administration Tasks > Registering Partners and Creating Partner Organizations >
Creating Positions, Responsibilities, and User Assignments
Now that you have created a registered partner, you can add the positions, responsibilities, and user assignments for the partner.
To create positions for a registered partner
- From the Show drop-down list, choose Registered Partners.
- In the Partners form, query for the partner you created in the previous procedure.
For example, San Francisco Real Estate.
- Enter new records using the following views:
- Positions. Enter positions for the partner organization.
- Responsibilities. Enter responsibilities for the partner organization.
- User Assignments. Enter employee records for the partner organization.