Transports and Interfaces: Siebel Enterprise Application Integration > EAI DLL and EAI File Transports > About the EAI File Transport >
Using the EAI File Transport Methods
You create a workflow to use the EAI File Transport, defining and refining the workflow as needed to meet your unique business requirements.
To create a workflow using the EAI File Transport
- Create a workflow in Siebel Tools.
NOTE: For details on creating workflows, see Siebel Business Process Framework: Workflow Guide.
- Set up a step in the workflow to use the EAI File Transport. Usually, this object is named Send.
- Double-click to set the input properties for the EAI File Transport.
- Select a method that fits your business needs.
- Select the input arguments that you want to use from the list of arguments. The full list is presented in Table 29.
- Enter any output arguments required and save your work.