Siebel Field Service Guide > Field Service Activities > Recording Field Service Activities >
Monitoring Field Service Activities
A service center agent can use the following procedures to monitor the progress of a service request.
To review a field service engineer's activities
- Navigate to the Calendar screen.
- From the Owner drop-down list, select the name of the field service engineer.
- Click the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly view tab.
To verify part movements in the field
- Navigate to the Activities screen > Activity List view.
- Select an activity and drill down on the Type field.
- Click the Part Tracker tab.
A record of part movements appears in the Part Tracker list.