Siebel Field Service Guide > Siebel Advanced Contracts >
Adding Terms to Agreements
This topic assumes that the agreement has already been entered in Siebel Field Service. The example is based on information provided in the section Scenario for Advanced Contracts.
The following procedure describes how to create terms for an agreement.
To create terms for an agreement
- Navigate to the Agreements screen, and select your agreement.
- Click the Terms view tab.
If it does not appear, click the down arrow next to the third-level view tabs to select it.
- In the Terms view, you can either create a new term or add an existing term from a template:
- Click the Add button to add an existing term to the agreement.
- Select a term to add to the agreement.
- Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple terms in the list.
- Use Ctrl+A to select all terms in the list.
- Click OK to add the selected Term(s) to the agreement.