Siebel Field Service Guide > Assets > Asset Dispatch Board >
Using the Information Display Controls in the Gantt Chart
Users can change the way that information appears in the Asset Dispatch Board using various controls.
The date displayed in the field at the top of the Gantt chart is the date to which the information currently shown relates. Users can enter new dates in this field to change the day for which information is displayed in the chart.
To change the date displayed in the Gantt chart
- Click the date drop-down list to select the start day for the chart.
- Click Go when you have selected a date.
The Gantt chart refreshes to display the specified date.
Time Zoom Intervals
Users can change the time intervals shown in the Gantt chart using the time zoom interval buttons.
To change the time intervals displayed
Querying for Assets in the Gantt Chart
Users can use the query assistant to display only the required assets in the Gantt chart.
To query for a particular asset on the Gantt chart
- On the Asset Dispatch Board's Gantt chart, click Query.
The Gantt chart refreshes to display a Query Assistant and Cancel button.
- Click the Query Assistant button.
The query assistant appears.
- Select Asset # from the drop-down list
NOTE: You can only enter query parameters for the Asset # field.
Viewing ToolTip Information in the Gantt Chart
Users can view a summary of asset activity details through the ToolTip feature.
To view a summary of activity details
- Position the mouse pointer over the activity in the Gantt chart, and in the ToolTip that appears, review details such as:
- Activity number
- Account name
- Latest start
- Duration in minutes
- Planned end