Siebel Field Service Guide > Assets > Asset Dispatch Board >
Scheduling Asset Activities
Users can schedule activities by dragging-and-dropping an activity record from the Unscheduled Activities list to the Gantt chart.
To schedule an activity for an asset
- Navigate to the Asset screen > Dispatch Board view.
- In the Date field, enter the date for which you want to schedule activities.
- Make sure that the asset for which you want to schedule activities is displayed in the Gantt chart.
- In the Unscheduled Activities list, select an activity record.
- Drag the activity to the Gantt chart and drop it onto the appropriate asset and time interval.