Siebel Field Service Guide > Setting Up and Using the Dispatch Board > Process of Setting Up the Dispatch Board >
Changing the Label Information Displayed on the Dispatch Board
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up the Dispatch Board.
By default, activities are displayed in the Dispatch Board Gantt chart. You may need to change the text to show other information needed for decision-making.
In the following example procedure, the Gantt chart is configured to display account names instead of activities.
See Using Siebel Tools for more information on performing configuration tasks with Siebel Tools.
To change the information displayed in the Gantt chart
- Log into Siebel Tools as an administrator.
- Lock the FS Dispatch Board project for editing.
- In the Object Explorer, navigate to Applet.
- Query for FS DB Planned GanttChart AX Applet.
- Navigate to Applet > Applet User Prop.
- Query for X-Foreground Text Field.
- Change the Value field to the value that you require.
In this example, the value is Account Name.
TIP: Priority and Type are other possible values that you can enter.
- Compile the FS DB Planned GanttChart AX Applet.
- Replace the SRF.
- Restart the client and view the changes on the Dispatch Board screen.
The names of the accounts rather than the names of the activities should now appear in the Gantt chart.