Siebel Field Service Guide > Charges and Invoices > Invoice Logic >
Logic for Service Requests
The charge consolidation business service uses the following process logic for service requests:
- For a selected service request, find all records with the Billable flag set.
- Find the rate and price lists for the items described in these records.
- Calculate the price for each item.
- If an entitlement covers the service request:
- Find the price and rate lists associated with the entitlement.
- If the Activity Override flag is set, recalculate the billable cost for the items using the price and rate lists for the entitlement instead of the lists for the activity and the entitlement service price details for the activity types covered.
- If there is no entitlement, go to the next billable item.
- If there are no more billable items, create an invoice.