Siebel Field Service Guide > Preventive Maintenance >
Generating Preventive Maintenance Activities
Use the following procedures to generate preventive maintenance activities (actions).
To run PM plans for an asset
- Navigate to the Assets screen > Preventive Maintenance - Plans view.
- Select an asset, and then add a new record to associate a preventive maintenance plan to the asset.
- Complete the End Date field. This is the latest date that the PM Engine considers when generating PM actions. The field defaults to the current date, and you can set it to any date in the future.
- Do one of the following:
- To run the PM Engine for the selected asset and all its associated maintenance plans, click Run PM.
- To run the PM Engine for all assets and all their associated maintenance plans, click the menu button and choose Run PM All.
To review generated PM actions for an asset
- Navigate to the Assets screen > Preventive Maintenance - History view.
- Select an asset.