Siebel Field Service Guide > Release Manager >
The Release Manager module helps to manage new product development and release cycles from start to finish. Release Manager uses data collected in your Siebel application to help guide product feature selection and development. Topics include:
Release Manager assists with a number of release-related activities. With Release Manager, users can perform the following tasks:
- Communicate feature descriptions throughout the organization.
- Prioritize features so that the most important ones get implemented.
- Develop marketing requirements documents (MRDs) for engineers to use as product specifications.
- Allocate engineering resources and track engineering tasks.
- Track QA test plan development and test execution.
- Track documentation development.
- Track activities associated with release-related items.
- Monitor development status.