Siebel Forecasting Guide > Forecasting (End User) >
Rejecting a Subordinate's Forecast
A manager can select any subordinate's forecast and reject his or her forecast by clicking the Reject button. After the forecast has been rejected for a subordinate, the subordinate can update the forecast and re-submit it.
To see the details of a subordinate's forecast, drill down on the Owner hyperlink.
To reject a subordinate's forecast
- Log in as Manager.
- Navigate to the Forecasts screen.
- In the Forecasts list, drill down on the forecast that includes subordinate forecasts.
- Click the Subordinates view tab.
- Locate the record that requires rejecting and click the Reject button.
To update a rejected forecast
- Log in as Subordinate.
- Navigate to Forecasts Screen.
The status for the forecast changes to Active.
- Make changes to the forecast and resubmit it.