Siebel Forecasting Guide > Importing and Exporting Forecast Information >
Exporting Revenue Data (End User)
End users can query data on an ad hoc basis in the Revenues screen. The resulting records can be exported in a variety of formats.
To export revenue data
- Navigate to the Revenues screen > List view.
- In the Revenues list, locate the revenue information you want to export.
NOTE: If you are exporting files into more than one file format type, you must perform separate exports for each file type.
- In the Revenues list, click the menu button, and then click Export.
- In the Export dialog box, set up the export rules, and then click Next.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Open to open this file from its current location or click Save to save this file to your computer.
The file opens or you have to save it to a location on your machine, depending on your instructions.
- Close the Export dialog box by clicking Close.
CAUTION: Do not select Visible Columns when you export revenue data, otherwise you cannot import that same data back into revenues. Instead, export All Columns and import those same All Columns when you return data, as these map to the Default Predefined Mapping.