Siebel Forecasting Guide > Setting Up Forecasting >
Creating a Hybrid Forecast Series
A hybrid forecast allows you to have My Revenues and My Team's Revenues visibility in the same Forecast series, therefore combining a rollup and departmental snapshot forecast.
The hybrid forecast:
- Allows for a forecast process to include both a rollup forecast and a departmental forecast in the same forecast series
Use the hybrid forecast if:
- One manager does not want or cannot have his subordinates create a formal forecast each period, yet another manager wants to have his subordinates run a formal forecast rollup
Do not use the hybrid forecast if:
- Both managers want either just a rollup or departmental forecast
To create a hybrid forecast series
- Navigate to the Administration - Forecast screen > Forecast Administration view.
- Create a forecast series.
For information, see Creating a Forecast Series.
- Click the Forecast Series Participants view tab and add the appropriate end users.
For information about adding participants, see Adding Forecast Series Participants.
- Once you have added a participant, choose their visibility from the Visibility drop-down list by selecting either My Revenues or My Team's Revenues.
CAUTION: Do not select My Team's Revenues for a manager that has included a participant as this results in double-counting.
NOTE: If you cannot see the Visibility field in the Forecast Series Participants list, check to see which columns are being displayed.