Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Guide > Siebel Handheld Application Administration > Accounts Administration in Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Applications >
Associating a Price List with an Account in Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Applications
You determine the prices individual customers pay for your products by assigning price lists to their accounts. The price list that you use for a particular account can depend on the customer's location or type of business.
To associate a price list with an account
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- In the Accounts list, click the desired account record hyperlink.
A detailed view of the account appears.
- Click the More Info view tab.
- In the Pricing and Purchasing Information view, click the Select button in the Price list field.
The Pick Price List pop-up list appears.
- Choose a price list, then click OK.