Siebel Service Handheld Guide > Print Tagging Language >
Overview of Print Tagging Language for Siebel Handheld Applications
You can create the print template file in any text editor.
- Tags are enclosed in angle brackets and identified with the keyword TAG, followed by a colon. For example,
- Parameters are specified with a keyword, followed by an equals sign (=). Arguments are in uppercase, surrounded by quotation marks. For example,
Font = "FONT FACE".
- Values are in uppercase and lowercase, surrounded by quotation marks. For example,
Font = "Helvetica".
- Tags can appear in any order in the file. The only required tag is the Title tag.
- Variables within a print template must be uniquely named. Variable names must be one-word strings and spaces are not allowed.