Siebel HelpDesk Guide > Setting Up Employee Self-Service > Designing Employee Self-Service Requestor Forms >
Populating a Field in a Form
You can use eScript to automatically populate a form.
To populate a field in a form
- Navigate to the Site Map > Administration - SmartScript > Scripts view.
- In the Scripts list, select the script you want to modify, and then click the Programs view tab.
- In the Programs list, select Script_Open.
- Use the eScript function SetCurrentValue for each field you want to populate.
- Click Check Syntax to locate syntax issues.
- Save the program.