Siebel HelpDesk Guide > IT Service Management Solution Set >
Adding Request for Change Record Users
HelpDesk agents use the Users view to add users to the request for change record. The default and primary member of the change is the Change creator.
To add change users
- Navigate to the Change Management screen.
- In the Request for Change list, select the Change record, and click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Users tab and in the Users list, click New.
- From the Add Employees dialog box, select change members, and then click OK.
- In the Users list, select the primary user of the team, and then click the check box in the Primary field.