Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Hospitality Accounts and Contacts > Managing the Account Travel Profile >
Adding a Travel Control Assessment
Some accounts have one or more tools that a travel manager for that account uses to better control expenses related to travel, and to streamline the whole travel process. Travel control assessments may be used to assess these tools. This assessment may include review of communication from the account, frequency of use of company credit cards, deals with other travel vendors, and so on. For example, Online Booking Products may be important to a particular account. For each account, you may record the travel control assessments that are important to that account.
This task is a step in Managing the Account Travel Profile.
To add travel control assessments to an account
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- In the Accounts list, query for and select the required account.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Travel Control Assessment view tab.
- Create a control assessment record, select a control name value, and then click Assessment.
- In the Control Assessments list, click Assessment, and then click Confirm to populate the entire list of control assessments.
CAUTION: When you generate control assessment records, existing records are deleted.
- Add a rating for each control assessment.