Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Charge Codes, Taxes, and Service Charges > Service Charge Administration >
Associating a Service Charge with a Property
Use the following procedure to associate a service charge with a property.
This task is a step in Service Charge Administration.
To associate a service charge with a property
- Navigate to the Tax Service Admin screen > Service Charges List view.
- In the Service Charges list, query for the required service charge.
- Click the link in the Name field, and select the Properties tab.
- In the Properties list, create a new record.
- In the new record, click the select button in the Name field, select a property, and save the record.
The remaining fields are automatically populated with the property information.