Siebel Hospitality Guide > Defining Event Templates >
Adding Room Block Information
The following procedure details how to add room block information to both generic event templates and property-specific event templates. For more information about room block information, see Adding Room Block Information to an Event Opportunity.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Event Templates.
To add room block information to an event template
- Navigate to the Event Templates screen, and click the appropriate link:
- To add room block information to a generic template, click the Generic Templates link.
- To add room block information to a property-specific template, click the Property Specific Templates link.
- In the list, query for and select the required template.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Room Block Info view tab.
- In the Room Block Info form, complete the fields and save the records. For more information about these fields, see Adding Room Block Information.