Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Optimizing Setup Styles for Specific Spaces
The setup styles associated with function space categories are automatically associated with specific spaces if setup styles do not already exist. The administrator can adjust the information at the specific-space level to address the characteristics of a particular specific space.
This task is a step in Process of Process of Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.
To fine-tune a setup style for a specific space
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list view.
- In the Properties list, query for the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Specific Space view tab.
- In the Specific Space list, select a record, and then scroll down and click the Setup Style view tab.
- Update each setup style record as needed, and save each record.