Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Associating a Specific Space with Function Space Categories
A specific space can be associated with only one category. As a result, as specific spaces are categorized, the list of uncategorized specific space records gets smaller.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.
To associate specific space with a category
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list.
- In the Properties list, query for the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Category view tab.
- In the Category list, select the category.
- Scroll down to the Specific Space view tab and create a new record.
NOTE: If the category's Backup Required has been selected, then only Specific Spaces whose Backup Required flag has been set will be displayed.
- Select the specific space record, click OK, and save the record.