Siebel Hospitality Guide > Defining Day Parts, Status Indicators, and Setup Style Translations > Defining Function Space and Asset Inventory Status Indicators >
Defining Function Inventory and Asset Inventory Status Display Colors
The color scheme for inventory and asset statuses can also be defined. By default, the Function Status list includes:
- Option Reserved
- Out of Order
- Reserved Beyond Capacity
- Reserved Shifted
- Unavailable Instance
NOTE: It is also possible to map the Unreserved status to a color. However, it is recommended that this should generally not be done as the diary can become cluttered.
Each of these function space inventory statuses can be mapped to a different color for easy identification in the function space diary.
The Inventory Status list for asset inventory includes:
- Not Available
- Not Booked
- Not Enough Assets
- Double Booked
NOTE: In this list, the user should map the booked and double-booked asset inventory status because the other statuses unnecessarily fill up the asset inventory Gantt control chart.
This task is a step in Defining Function Space and Asset Inventory Status Indicators.
To assign status colors to inventory and assets
- Navigate to the Function Space Administration screen > Function Space Diary Administration form.
- Scroll down to the Function Color Schema list, and then click New.
- In the new record, select an inventory status, and assign a color.
- Scroll down to the Inventory Status Color Schema list, and then click New.
- In the new Asset Inventory record, select a status and assign a color.