Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Inventory Controls > Defining Function Space and Suite Inventory Controls >
Querying Function Space Inventory Controls
When function space inventory controls are defined and applied in the Inventory Controls list, they then appear in the Valid Authorization Levels list underneath. This list allows you to query for information using the standard Query button. However, you can also query for specific dates by clicking the Query Date button.
To query for function space inventory controls on specific dates
- Navigate to the Property Pricing Admin screen.
- In the Properties list, query for the property record, and then click the link in the Property Name field.
- Click the Inventory Control view tab.
- Click the Function Space link to navigate to that view.
- In the Valid Authorization Levels list, click the Query Date button.
The Query Date dialog box appears.
- Click the calendar select button, and choose the appropriate date.
- Click Go.
The date for which you queried and the following seven days are displayed.