Siebel Hospitality Guide > Working with Inventory > Checking Inventory Availability Using Property Screen Views >
Reviewing Group Projected and Blocked Availability
The sales representative and the revenue manager can use the Property screen's Group Projected/Blocked view to gain a better understanding of what is projected or blocked for each quote for the property across the time period.
The Group Projected/Blocked view contains a Property form, a Date form, and two read-only lists. A Dates/Notes and a Go to Diary button are available for the Total Group Availability list. See Reviewing Total Group Availability for more information on these buttons.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Event Inventory.
The information displayed on the view includes:
- Quote Name
- Quote Status
- Sales Manager
- Event Manager
- Blocked and projected values for each day in the date range
- Total blocked and projected values for the date range
The Total Group Availability list available from these screens is identical to the list that appears in the Property screen's Total Group Availability view.
To review Group Projected and Blocked Availability
- Navigate to the Property screen.
- From the Properties list, query for the property record.
- In the Property record, click the link in the Property Name field.
- Click the Group Projected / Blocked view tab.
- (Optional) Enter a date, and click Search.
- Scroll to the bottom to view the total values for each day.
- Scroll to the right to view the total values for the date range.