Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Nonparticipating Properties > Generating Quotes for Nonparticipating Properties >
Sending a Quote Summary to the NPP
A quote summary is sent to an NPP by email when all the details about the quote have been entered. After this information has been sent, a representative from the NPP can send feedback on the quote summary to the sales representative.
NOTE: In order to carry out the following procedure, email integration must be enabled. For more information about setting up email integration, see Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide.
To send quote summary information to an NPP
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes list view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the required quote.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Summary tab.
- From the File menu, choose Send Email.
The Send Email window is displayed.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the body field, and select Quote Summary (eHospitality).
- Enter the email address of the person that you wish to send the email to at the NPP, and then click Send.
The email is sent to the required person.