Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Nonparticipating Properties >
Quotes Associated with Nonparticipating Properties Finalization Process
The process of finalizing a quote for a nonparticipating property is the same as that for any other quote, and the following tasks are performed:
- The sales representative generates an agreement based on the existing information for the quote.
- The customer accepts the quote and sends back the signed contract.
- The sales representative turns the quote to a status of Definite. In order to turn the quote to Definite, all function and room block line items must have a status of Reserved. However, if the function or room block has been cancelled, then these line items may have a status of Unreserved.
- All other properties for the quote are automatically turned to a status of Lost.
- If the sales representative changes the status of the quote to Lost or Turndown, then all inventory associated with the quote is released.
- The sales representative completes the turnover checklist.
- The sales representative passes the turnover checklist on to the nonparticipating property.
For more information about each of these tasks, see Process of Finalizing a Quote and Managing Turnover.