Siebel Hospitality Guide > Capturing Hospitality Opportunities > Adding Details to the Event Opportunity >
Adding Activities to an Event Opportunity
You can associate activities with the opportunity record using the Activities view. For more information about activities, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide.
This task is a step in Adding Details to the Event Opportunity.
To associate activities with an event opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Activities view tab.
- In the Activities list, add a record, and complete the fields.
Repeat this step for each activity.