Siebel Hospitality Guide > Capturing Hospitality Opportunities > Adding Details to the Event Opportunity >
Adding Notes to an Event Opportunity
Sales team members can add text notes to the opportunity, using the Notes view. Notes can be designated as private (accessible only by the creator) or public (accessible by the entire events planning team).
This task is a step in Adding Details to the Event Opportunity.
To add notes to an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Notes view tab, and then click the Public Notes or Private Notes link.
- In the Notes list, add a record, and, in the Description field, add the note text.
- Click Check Spelling to verify spelling in the field.