Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating and Managing Event Orders >
Adding Notes to an Event Order
When necessary, the event manager can create specific notes and associate the notes with an event order. These notes can either be designated as internal (shared with the property staff) or external (public notes that can be shared with the staff and the customer). Some notes appear in sequenced order on generated reports. For more information, see Creating Hospitality Reports.
This task is a step in Process of Generating and Managing Event Orders.
To create notes for an order
- Navigate to the Order screen > Event Order view.
- In the Orders list, query for and select the required order.
- In the Order record, click the link in the Order # field.
- Click the Notes view tab, and then select internal or external from the drop-down list.
- In the Notes list, add a record and select a value in the Type field.
- In the Note field, enter the note text, and save the record.
The Created By and Sequence # fields are automatically populated.