Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating and Managing Event Orders >
Generating Primary Event Orders
The event manager creates the primary order by clicking Generate Order on the quote form. The primary order record defaults to the BEO type. When the order is generated, the following quote information is copied to the primary order:
- Sales Team
- Price List
- Billing Account
- Billing Contact
- Quote #
- Sales Manager
- Event Manager
The primary order record is automatically associated with each function record in the quote, and each function line item is automatically copied to the order record.
This task is a step in Process of Generating and Managing Event Orders.
To generate primary orders from the Quote screen
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for the quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Quote Name field.
The application navigates to the Quotes screen > Functions View.
- From the Quote Functions view, click Create Order.
- The primary order record is created and the Order Function Line Items view appears.