Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating and Managing Event Orders >
Changing the Primary Event Order Associated with a Function
Many orders can be associated with a function, but there is only primary order for a function. The event manager can change the primary order associated with a function order.
This task is a step in Process of Generating and Managing Event Orders.
To change the primary order associated with a function
- Navigate to the Order screen > Event Order view.
- In the Orders list, query for and select the required order record.
- In the Order record, click the link in the Order # field.
- In the Functions list, query for and select the required function record.
- In the Function record, click the Select button in the Order # field, and in the Orders list select another order record.
A dialog box appears prompting for confirmation to change all associated line items to the new order.
- Click OK to accept all changes.
- If you click OK, all the line items are moved to the new primary order.
- If you click Cancel, line items in the new primary order are not updated.