Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating and Managing Event Orders >
Associating Event Orders with a Function Line Item
Function Line items can be associated with different orders. When the event manager associates another order with the function line item, the user can select from a list of orders already associated with the function.
This task is a step in Process of Generating and Managing Event Orders.
To associate another order to a function line item
- Navigate to the Order screen > Event Order view.
- In the Orders list, query for and select the order record.
- In the Order record, click the link in the Order # field.
- In the Functions list, query for the Function record, and then scroll down to the function Line Items list.
- Select the Line Item record, and click the Select Button in the Order # field.
An Order dialog box appears with a list of orders associated with the function.
- In the list, select another order record and click OK.