Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Pricing and Property Pricing >
Using the Function Space Calendar
The function space calendar can be accessed from the Property Pricing Admin screen when you drill down on a property. This calendar allows an administrator to view special dates and sell notes, function space rental by day parts, function space thresholds by day parts, and function space authorization for a particular function space at a property. This view helps the user to see all these related pieces of information for a particular function space. The administrator may find this useful when defining pricing rules. It is possible to drill down to a number of different views when using this calendar as follows:
- By drilling down on the Authorization link, the user is brought to the Inventory Control view tab for the property.
- By drilling down on the Threshold or Rental link, the user is brought to the Function Space view tab, with the particular pricing rule that affects the link in the calendar selected.
- By drilling down on Sell Notes or Special dates, the user is brought to the Sell Notes view tab with the relevant sell note or special date selected.
To use the Function Space Calendar
- Navigate to the Property Pricing Admin screen > Properties list.
- In the Properties list, query for and select the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Function Space Calendar view tab. The function space calendar is displayed.
- Select either the weekly or monthly view.
- In the date field, select the week or month for which you would like to view details.
- In the Function Space field, select the function space for which you would like to view details.