Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Pricing and Property Pricing >
Using the Sleeping Room Calendar
The sleeping room calendar can be accessed from the Property Pricing Admin screen when you drill down on a property. This calendar allows an administrator to view special dates and sell notes, sleeping room costs, negotiation floor, benchmark rates, government rates, sleeping room authorizations and weekday-weekend properties for a particular sleeping room at a property. This view helps the user to see all these related pieces of information for a particular sleeping room. The administrator may find this useful when defining pricing rules. It is possible to drill down to a number of different views when using this calendar as follows:
- By drilling down on the Authorization link, the user is brought to the Inventory Control view tab for the property.
- By drilling down on the Sleeping Room Cost, Negotiation Floor or Benchmark link, the user is brought to the Sleeping Room view tab, with the particular pricing rule that affects the link in the calendar selected.
- By drilling down on the Government link, the user is brought to the Government Pricing view tab, with the particular pricing rule that affects the link in the calendar selected.
- By drilling down on Sell Notes or Special dates, the user is brought to the Sell Notes view tab with the relevant sell note or special date selected.
To use the Sleeping Room Calendar
- Navigate to the Property Pricing Admin screen > Properties list.
- In the Properties list, query for and select the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Sleeping Room Calendar view tab. The sleeping room calendar is displayed.
- Select either the weekly or monthly view.
- In the date field, select the week or month for which you would like to view details.
- In the Sleeping Room field, select the sleeping room for which you would like to view details.