Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Properties >
Setting Up Nonparticipating Properties
Nonparticipating properties (NPPs) are properties that do not use the Hospitality Event Sales Execution, Central Reservation System, or Function Space Inventory processes. However, events for these properties may be sold by a member of the property brand and the National Sales Organization (NSO). Event Booking Centers (EBC) sell space from and pass event opportunities to NPPs.
For more information about nonparticipating properties, see Managing Nonparticipating Properties.
The following procedure details how to create nonparticipating properties.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Properties.
To create a nonparticipating property
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list view.
- In the Properties list, create a record, and check the box in the Non-Participating field.
- Complete the remaining fields, and save the record. For more information about these fields, see Adding Property Records.
- After you have flagged this as a nonparticipating property, it is advised that you create one sleeping room for the property, and map it to a generic room block. For more information, see Creating Sleeping Rooms and Mapping Generic Room Blocks to Property-Specific Room Types respectively.
- It is also advised that you create one function space for the property. For more information, see Process of Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.