Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Managing Functions Associated with Quotes >
Adding Resource Cluster Line Items
If necessary, you can add products from different properties as line items to the quote. These products must be booked and borrowed from properties in the sales representative's property cluster.
Before a sales representative can add resource cluster line items, property clusters must be set up, and properties must be added to these clusters. For more information, see Setting Up Property Clusters.
This task is a step in Managing Functions Associated with Quotes.
To add resource cluster line items to a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the required quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- In the Functions list, select the required record.
- Scroll down to the Line Items list, and create a new record.
- Click the Select button in the Item field.
The Pick Line Item selection dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Show Cluster Products button.
All line items for properties in the cluster are displayed.
- Add the required resource cluster line items as required.