Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Reviewing Revenue Estimates for Quote Functions >
Changing Revenue Category Estimates
When you have reviewed the parent category estimates, you may decide that you want to change the revenue estimates for individual categories in the parent category. You can perform this task by expanding all parent categories to view all categories, and changing the required category. Any changes made to categories are rolled up to the parent category, and are reflected in the Revenue Estimates view.
This task is a step in Reviewing Revenue Estimates for Quote Functions.
To change revenue category estimates
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the quote.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Functions view tab, and select the function in the list.
- Scroll down, and click the Revenue Estimates view tab.
- Click Expand All.
All parent categories are expanded, and categories are displayed underneath the appropriate parent category and are indented in a tree structure.
- Select the required category record, make changes as necessary, and save the record.
The changes are rolled up to the parent revenue category for the quote.